I've definitely felt better.
But that's by the by. I am, however chuffed to bits that the fantabulous Heather (thank you, doll) has passed on the Kreative Blogger award to me and equally as chuffed that two of the blogs she also passed the award on to have, in turn, sent it back my way. So I have been given this award 3 times in the last 24 hours. I find that really wonderful and crackers! So THANK YOU thank you THANK YOU to Victoria of Yarn Round Hook and Jacquie of Bunny Mummy, two ladies blogs I have long admired.
Right so, this is what I have to do, reveal 10 facts about myself and pass the award on.
1. I have a hangover. It reminds me of morning sickness. The dragging fatigue and the delicate tummy and giddiness. It's the one thing that puts me off having more children. Which would be a relief for Mr C, he's not said "No more", not categorically but I get the impression it's not going to happen. And I feel sad about that, but on the plus side no morning sickness again. So that's good.
2. I wanted to call Mini, Django. I think it's a fab name but everyone laughed and thought I was joking.
3. I once burnt Margaret Thatcher with a hot plate when waitressing aged 16.
4. I tell my boys that the sweets they see in the shops are not for us as they are ornaments. I don't think I'm going to get away with that for much longer.
5. Up until 2 hours ago my legs were incredibly hairy. Tomorrow I will wear a skirt.
6. Big Cuckoo gets his words wrong sometimes and I don't correct him because I like his version better. The latest one I'm loving is Bar-gee-coo. That's BBQ to me and you.
7. I have a ferocious, vicious temper. I don't flare up very often but when I do it is terrible.
8. I'm nervous of Big's head mistress.
9. I used to fly for Virgin and would request flights to New York every month. I love it there. I once had a bagel at 5am peering through a window at Tiffany's just to be a little Audreyish. Shame I wasn't wearing Givenchy....
10. My NY resolutions aren't going very well. I'm not doing well in the glamour stakes. As I sit here I have panda eyes and ragged nails and I'm wearing a truly dreadful dressing gown (I love it though). At least my legs are now smooth!
I pass this on to:
Have a great bank holiday weekend folks...see you after half term I expect.